I suppose I should come clean about this blog. Almost all of these posts have been written during one session on the 12th of August 2013. Yep, I've sat and wrote a stupid amount of blogging stuff for no real reason. I'm not even sure how people will react to this, or if anyone will even read it.
I've done this for a very simple reason. I've only ever run one blog that was moderately successful. That one wasn't even about me or aimed to be read by people I know. What I do remember about that blog was regularity being the key to success. It's exactly that which has caused me to fail at personal blogs in the past.
So, I've written a few posts to be published based on a schedule and appear as if I'm writing them myself live.
All in all it's given me time to think about what this blog is going to be. I know to write a blog and I want it to be for something. So, with that in mind I'm going to try and limit myself to writing about two things.
Acting and Writing.
After all, that's kind of what I do. So in the future you can expect to hear about writing that I find interesting, shows that I've watched and think are worth you going to, and maybe a few plugs for the shows that I'll be acting in...or, you know, the problems I have with rehearsals.
No comments:
Post a Comment